UNARMED ROBBER ARRESTED DOWNTOWNAt about 10:48pm, on Sunday, July 29, 2007, officers from Area A-1 (Downtown) responded to a radio call for a fight in progress at the intersection of Winter and Washington Streets. On arrival, officers spoke to the victim who stated that the suspect approached him and then repeatedly asked him for a dollar. As the victim was pulling money out of his pocket, the suspect grabbed all of the money in his hand and, then, fled. The victim chased the suspect and had the suspect down on the ground when police arrived on the scene. Officers arrested Rory O’Driscoll, 38, of Quincy and charged him with Unarmed Robbery.
At about 2:00am, on Sunday, July 29, 2007, officers from Area A-1 (Downtown) responded to a radio call for a larceny in progress. On arrival, officers observed two individuals arguing. Officers spoke to one of the individuals who stated that the suspect stopped him and, then, asked him if he wanted a date. According to the victim, he told the suspect he didn’t need a date because he had a girlfriend. Victim also told officers that while the suspect was talking to him, the suspect kept rubbing his back and grabbing his buttocks. When the victim finally walked away, the suspect reached into his pocket and discovered that his wallet had just been stolen. As a result, the victim ran after the suspect. When the victim caught up to suspect and demanded his wallet, the suspect pointed to the ground and said, “There’s your wallet.” Victim picked up his wallet, looked inside and discovered that all of his money was stolen. Officers arrested Cheryl Felicia Gomes, 48, of Boston and charged her with Larceny from the Person.
At about 6:52pm, on Sunday, July 29, 2007, officers from Area E-13 (Jamaica Plain) received a radio call for a person drowning in Jamaica Pond. On arrival, officers spoke to witnesses who stated a black female went into the water and then disappeared. Boston Police and Fire dive teams entered the water and located an unresponsive black female. DeAngela Fuller, 43, of Roxbury was immediately transported to Brigham & Women’s Hospital where she was later pronounced.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *