On Sunday, November 7, 2021, in anticipation of a planned protest, the Boston Police Department advises that the following Street Closures will be in effect. Motorists and pedestrians are advised to avoid the area and seek alternate routes.
- Charles and Beacon.
- Beacon Street and Park Street
- Beacon Street and Spruce Street
- Beacon Street and Walnut Street.
- Beacon Street and Joy Street.
- Broomfield Street and Tremont Street
- Bosworth Street and Tremont Street
- Back of Bosworth towards Province
- Hamilton Place and Tremont Street
- Winter St and Tremont Street
- Temple Pl and Tremont Street
- MBTA Station Exit, approx. center of Temple Place
- West Street and Tremont Street
- Avery Street and Tremont Street
- Province Street and School Street
- Broomfield and Washington Street
- End of Hamilton Pl leading to Washington through Corner Mall
- Winter St and Washington Street
- Temple Pl and Washington Street
- West Street and Washington Street
- West Street and Mason Street
- Avery Street and Washington
- o Public Alley 437 and Arlington Street
- o Newbury St and Arlington Street
- o Public Alley 438 and Arlington Street
- o Boylston Street at Arlington Street
- o Hereford Street at Boylston Street.
- o Boylston and Berkeley (Starbuck to Citizens Bank)
- o Berkeley and Public Alley 437
- o Berkeley and Newbury St
- o Berkeley and Public Alley 438