Complaint Form

If you have a complaint concerning a Boston Police employee, you can use the online form.

Upon receiving your form, we will contact you via telephone or email by the close of business the following business day.

If you prefer to contact the Internal Affairs Division directly by phone to file a form, please call 617-343-4320 M-F from 8:30AM-5:00PM.

Nature of Incident (required)